I thought today I would see how many Hexipuffs I managed to make during January. My goal was to make 1 a day but clearly that did not happen since I only made 6! The ultimate goal is to make 1 a day for the whole year or to have 365 at the end of the year.
I joined these together with locking stitch markers to get an idea of how they joined together. I like how they look when joined, I just wish there were more of them.
The goal for February is to make at least 2 a day to make up for January. I would like to make enough to finish the Hexi pillow that I am making. I think I almost have enough puffs for one side so I just need to make some more flats for the other side. Hopefully that will be motivation for me to make more than 6 this month!